Sep 21, 2011 11:11 AM
So, not that we stalk her or anything*, but we read that MODG needs FUPA-concealing high waisted jeans and comfy wedge shoes. Being serious MODGBlog fans, and having enough mommies on the Outblush editorial staff who've also had to deal with the post-baby kangaroo pouch, we decided to step in and offer up our picks. Behold, seven pairs (well, six, one of 'em sold out in like the 2 nanoseconds it took between us finding them and publishing this post) of high-waisted jeans in a variety of cuts, and three pairs of tewtelly hawt-but-not-uncomfortable wedge shoes.
We hope you like 'em, MODG... Can we be besties? We couldn't think of an alternate name for La Fupa, but maybe one of our readers can!
1. J. Crew High Waisted Skinny Jeans ($125)
2. Victoria's Secret High-Waist Flare Jeans ($80)
3. Joe's Jeans "Visionaire" High-Waist Bootcut Jeans ($168)
4. Siwy Jeans Daphne High Waist Wide Leg Jeans ($217)
5. AG Farrah Skinny Jeans (sold out in like 2 seconds... D*** Anthropologie!)
6. Birkin 1971 Flare Jeans ($170, in 4 colors)
7. Zara High Waisted Jeans ($50)
8. STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Intyce Riding Boots ($150, in 5 colors)
9. DV by Dolce Vita Pura Suede Oxford Boots ($100)
10. Luxury Rebel Kai Booties ($150, in 3 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
*We totally do. It's getting out of hand.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.