Apr 22, 2011 11:59 AM
Erin S. wrote: "Hi Outblush! In the interest of adding personal touches to our wedding without offending the sensibilities of traditional relatives, I have chosen to wear two different pairs of shoes on my wedding day. For the ceremony, I'll go with some ivory pumps or sandals, and my groom will be wearing his much-hated pinchy dress shoes. However, once that's over, we're changing to party shoes. He'll dance in comfy yellow sneakers, and I'll be in yellow heels. Could you help me find the perfect yellow shoes for my wedding reception?? Due to tailoring I'll need them to be heels, and my budget is preferably under $100. I'm open to a lot of different styles. Thanks!! -Erin"
1. AK Anne Klein Pinchins Pumps ($79, in 4 colors)
2. Luichiny Gettin Hitched Sandals ($69, in 6 colors
3. Nina Elizana Sandals ($90, in 10 colors)
4. Michael Antonio Tallie Sandals ($50, in 5 colors)
5. Bouquets Beatriz Sandals ($52 on sale, in 9 colors)
6. Michael Antonio Luna Pumps ($60, in 5 colors)
7. Bouquets Bette Pumps ($69)
8. Nine West Zennia Pumps ($89, in 3 colors)
9. Annie Molly Sandals ($40 on sale, in 9 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!