Oct 22, 2012 11:00 AM
Rebecca writes: "I am attending a wedding in mid-October. The wedding starts at 5:30 pm and I have chosen to wear this dress. I need your help accessorizing!! I'm looking for something to wear to cover my arms (as they are a sore spot for me and the ceremony will be outside), shoes and tights(?), and jewelry! I'd like to keep the budget under $200 if possible."
What a perfect opportunity to get fancy!! If it were up to me, I'd go with the faux fur wrap simply because the option is there! But if you don't want to be fussing with readjusting it all night long, then the top or blazer would be more appropriate. Have a gay old time and burn up that dance floor!
1. Mia Antique Red Crystal Watch ($50) with
Pleated Peep Toe High Heel Pumps ($26)
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Wide Rubber Katie Bracelet ($38) with
Charlotte Russe Velvet Collar Peep-Toe Bootie ($43)
3. ASOS Stone Rectangle Doorknocker Earrings ($14) with
Two-Tone Booties ($34)
4. Blue Heaven Queen Opaque Tights ($3)
5. Poppie Jones Quilted Foldover Clutch ($35)
6. V Neck Sheer Sequin Top ($29)
7. Ellen Sequin Collar And Cuff Blazer ($50, available with silver or bronze sequins)
8. Black Faux Cloche Fur Caplet Shoulder Wrap Shawl ($63)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard-core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.