May 23, 2011 9:55 AM
Allison writes, Well, we're down to the wire and in need of some help! I'm looking to find 3 white dresses for our female models who will be handing out samples at a work event to wear(I work at a marketing company). You'd think this would be a pretty simple task with summer in full swing but i'm not having much luck. This is a big event for us, and our booth at the event is for a cosmetics company. The overall theme is opulance and mostly gold with lots of fabric and lush decorations. Requirements: Dresses need to be sexy but not too revealing. We want them to be trendy and fitting and all models wear a size 2 and are 5'7''- ish. We were thinking white dresses would be nice but open to beige, or gold. Budget is max $50/dress and we need to make a decision ASAP if we're ordering the dresses online. Thanks. You guys are fabulous!
Inspiration dress (we love the one strap!)-but not in our budget or the right sizes. Boo.
Hey Allison! The size 2 requirement made this a little more challenging that I would've liked, but hopefully there's something here that'll work out for you. If not, my one suggestion is to check out American Apparel. They have a lot of basic shirt dresses and simple cotton or jersey shifts available in white that you might be able to make work with a belt or accessory. Good luck! - Robin
1. Arden B. Drape Neck Shirred Dress ($39 on sale)
2. Cowl Back Mini Dress ($48) available in white
3. Arden B. Crochet Back Knit Dress ($39 on sale)
4. ASOS Cheesecloth Bandeau Dress ($37)
5. Arden B. Chiffon Overlay Mini Dress ($59) It's a skosh over budget, but similar enough to your inspiration that I thought I'd throw it in.
6. ASOS Exclusive Slash Back Mini Dress ($47) Only available in size 2 in petite, so could be a little short.
7. Arden B. Flutter Sleeve Lace Dress ($49 on sale)
8. Across the Sands Dress ($50)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!