Feb 1, 2011 11:37 AM
Jordan writes, "First off - love, love, love you all! Every day I religiously check your site, then add things I want (for myself or others) to shopping lists I build all year. (I find this incredibly helpful for birthdays, babies, and holidays) - not to mention, I always get recognized for finding unique and fun gifts so I owe you a big thank you! This year will be my first Valentine's with my girlfriend (we are a same-sex couple) - and I am at a loss as to what to get her. I would just like something unique and sweet that has her written all over it."
'Sup Jordan. Cashmere here on the
Best West Coast. We know something in this valentine bundle will work for your Yankee crazed, yoga-loving, jet-setting gal.
1. This Works: Mini Bath Set ($60)
2. New York Yankees Jersey Tote ($35) by Littlearth
3. Kindle Lighted Leather Cover ($60)
4. The Ultimate Packing Solution Set by Eagle Creek ($25)
5. Volatile Meditation Sandal ($15)
6. Stripe Seamless Switch Tank ($54)
7. Gaiam All Grip Yoga Brick ($11)
8. Gaiam Travel Yoga Mat ($22)
9. World Time Clock ($25)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!