Jun 4, 2012 10:45 AM
Trish writes: "Hi! Love, love, love Outblush. I am attending a wedding in NJ and need help finding a dress. I look best in jewel tones.
1. What size (shoe or dress) are you? 8/10
2. What is your maximum budget? $250
3. If this is for a wedding or event (i.e. a party, a birthday), when IS the event? Wedding
4. What are you looking for? Give us specifics!!! I am 43, 38 A/B, short waisted, very fair with long dark brown hair. I would prefer knee length or longer and to hide/slim my thick upper arms.
5. Please tell us if there's something you really don't like. I do not want to wear black.
Thank You! Trish"
Dearest Trish! Carlota here. I'm a Jersey girl so I'd love to help you out. Hope you like my picks - and enjoy the wedding! XOXO
1. Donna Morgan Stretch Jersey Cap Sleeve Dress $148
2. J.Crew Silk Chiffon Mirabelle Dress $265
3. Eliza J Colorblock Silk Crepe de Chine Dress $158
4. J.Crew Cotton Silk-Faille Lucille Dress $168
5. Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique Pleated Dress $118
6. Maggy London Stretch Satin Sheath Dress $158
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Carlota here: I'm a true girly-girl. I love strapless dresses, skinny jeans, basic ribbed tanks, lace intimates, patent peep-toes, jeweled sandals, buttery-soft leather satchels, sparkly pendants....you get the point! I also love to save cash when I can, so consider me your personal concierge when you're looking for luxury-for-less. I also have a crazy husband, two little munchkins (Carlo and Milly) and a furry yellow Lab. All of them are sweet and lovable, but they certainly do occupy a good portion of my day. However I do L-O-V-E shopping with a passion and finding amazing deals for myself as well as others.