Apr 7, 2011 12:29 PM
Laura writes, "I love your blog and literally stalk it everyday (multiple times). I was wondering if you could help me out. I've seen a few of those big slouchy boyfriend sweaters around lately, but in really drab colors. I thought a pretty turquoise or seafoam one would be fun for fall. I am around a women's size 6 and don't have a particular budget. I found some styles to give you the idea of what I am looking for. Hope you can help thanks so much!"
Yeah, we agree, Laura. It's tough to find loose sweaters in bright colors, unless you go vintage. That being said, we went a little wild with the styles (some are out there), but if you put your game face on, we know you can pull 'em off. Remember, if you're doing the relaxed fit in a solid color, you have to compensate with some killer accessories and shoes to die for. Don't forget to spice it up.
1. Zoo Patterned Oversized Sweater ($55)
2. Torn Kelly Oversized Sweater ($175)
3. Mango Maldiva Sweater ($70)
4. Rebecca Beeson Striped Boxy Cardigan ($45)
5. Crochet Sweater Top ($14)
6. 80s Marled Wool Sweater Cardigan ($32)
8. Slouchy Grunge Striped Sweater ($32)
9. Vintage Teal Oversized Cardigan ($40)
10. Whistles Ophelia Stripe Sweater ($152)
11. 80s Regal Slouchy Knit Sweater ($38)
12. 80's Sweater with Peep Hole ($10)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!