Dec 3, 2010 11:05 AM
Andrea writes, "I am looking for a cream/ivory dress in a 50s shape - full, knee-length skirt, 3/4 sleeves - ideally in a heavy lace, but I would also be happy with a winter-weight cotton, wool or synthetic, as long as there is no sheen/sparkles. I'm dreaming of a dress I can wear with black tights and sassy pumps all winter long...but my budget is probably capped at $200 or under. Thanks so much!"
Ok, there are a lot of parameters in this request, and let us say, the search was difficult! It's certainly hard to find things with 3/4 sleeves, and we were forced to make some compromises. We'd invest in a timeless creme cardigan as a topper for sleeveless looks we're presenting.
1. Lace & Raw Silk Dress ($125)
2. Classic Vintage Scoopneck Dress ($138) - 3/4 sleeves on linked look, choice of fabric required.
3. Ivory Eyelet Tulle Dress ($185)
4. 1950s Drop Waist Lace Dress ($160)
5. Miller Lace Evening Dress ($185)
6. Tiered Lace Party Dress ($175)
7. Ivory Lace and Organza Dinner Cocktail Dress ($63)
8. Lace Wiggle Dress ($134)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.