Rachael writes: "You helped me find some work shoes, so now I 'm hoping you can help me find a beach bag.
1. What size - big enough to carry a beach towel, or two, a one litre water bottle, reusable coffee mug, sunscreen, wallet, phone, ipod, book, trashy gossip magazine
5. What are you looking for? Give us specifics!!! - I'd like a yellow or yellow striped bag. I'd like it to have two handles possibly long enough to put over my shoulder, but that's not essential. It should be able to stand up on it's own. Easy to clean. Packable - but if it's too big to be packable then usable as a carry on. It would be nice if the inside had pockets for the small stuff.
Hey Rachael. Since you don't seem afraid of color and pattern (according to your bathing suit and towel combo seen here), I went all out finding you something bold. A couple of those yellow bags look really similar to one of those Jonathan Adler bags you linked but for a lot less. Hopefully you like these options. Happy travels! -Magzilla
1. Roberta Roller Rabbit Beach Bag ($89)
2. Sailor Tote Bag ($33)
3. LeSportSac Ziptop Shopper ($48)
4. Sunglow Yellow Tote ($56)
5. Juicy Couture Gen-Y Sunnies Bag ($78)
6. Suboo St. Barts Bag ($80)
7. DKNY Striped Beach Tote ($65)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.