Sarah writes: "Hi Outblush, You know the saying, "Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have"? Well I'm on a mission to do just that and I need your expert advice and guidance. My office doesn't have a dress code, but as a young whippersnapper of only 23 years, I'm looking to show upper management that I take my job oh-so-seriously and could I have a promotion please? Sincerely, Sizeable-Sillybags-Sarah"
Aside from our waistlines, we have a lot in common. "We" being you and me, Magzilla. I did delete out that part of the email where you talk about your ginormous knockers but girl can I feel your pain. But just because you're in an office setting doesn't mean you have to hide the Best of your Chest. Stay away from v-necks that plunge like canyons but do emphasize the fact that you have a great shape. High-waisted bottoms with nearly any top work great; tuck the shirts in or leave them out. Add these cinched-waist tops to some bottoms you already have in your wardrobe and you'll be set. And if you ever feel like your cleav' is doing all the talking, throw on a hearty blazer for some added coverage. Keep accessories simple and the shoes modest. You'll be calling the shots in no time. Good luck, Sillybags.
1. Warehouse Sleeveless Wrap Dress ($53)
2. Warehouse Balinese Shift Dress ($72)
3. H&M Crop Blazer ($50)
4. Mango Loose-Fit High-Waist A-Line Skirt ($25)
5. Miss Selfridge Black Jersey Blazer ($50)
6. H&M Straight Trousers ($16)
7. FULL TILT Ruffle Bib Top ($23)
8. FULL TILT Dolman Crochet Trim Top ($25)
9. Great Plains White T-Shirt ($17)
10. Epoxy & Diamond Bangle Set ($13)
11. Nine West Telly Shoulder Bag ($20)
12. Aldo URQUIZA Heels ($45)
13. Modcloth Right on Track Flats ($28)
14. Typewriter Initial Watch ($28)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.