Celina writes: i was hoping to get some suggestions and help on what to wear to my boyfriends brothers wedding. my boyfriend is in the wedding party. im thinking maybe a peach maxi dress. or a cute darker blue dress. on the cheaper side is always a great thing to add into the budget as well...i'm thinking either something royal blue or a peach maxi dress that's wedding appropriate...i have no idea what kind of shoes i want all i know is i want closed toe pumps that make me look tall and sexy...maybe something nude or black?
You are in luck, Celina. I adore maxi dresses and I have been obsessing over nude court shoes as of late. It's like we were meant to be. When dressing for a wedding, I always suggest straps, never strapless. It would be really awkward to show up wearing a strapless dress in a similar shape to the bride's. No bueno. We hope you have a fantastic time. Easy on the champagne but heavy on the party! xox-Magzilla
Dress Up Time:
1. Great Plains Pilot Dress ($78)
2. Sangria Rosette Neckline Maxi Dress ($50)
3. Dorothy Perkins Chiffon Pleat Maxi Dress ($40)
4. Dorothy Perkins Ikat Maxi Dress ($36)
5. Free People Jagger Gown ($98)
6. ASOS Maxi Dress with Embellished Neck ($76)
7. Boden Glamorous Maxi Dress ($54)
Kick Your Heels Up:
1. Qupid Onyx Velvet Bow Down Glitter Platform Pumps ($37)
2. QUPID Glitter Platform Shoes ($33)
3. ALDO Cape Coral Pumps ($80)
4. ALDO Rya High Heels ($27)
5. Promise Shoes - Danbury Heels ($50)
6. Bakers Theresa Platforms ($50)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.