May 17, 2011 8:18 AM
Krista A. wrote: "Hi Ladies, I have a request that requires your expertise. I am a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding in July. The bridesmaids and bride-to-be went shopping for shoes this weekend, and I learned we have very different preferences when it comes to shoes. The bride would like us to wear the same pairs and would like them to be some combination of green/white/black. The wedding colors are lime green and black. We are wearing simple, short, strapless black dresses. We all agree we don't want the shoes to be boring, but I guess we have different definitions of boring. We will be in them for about half the day unless we bring something to change into at the reception (I am!). I'm definitely the most sensible of the group. It would be nice to find something under $50, but that might be difficult. Any suggestions? Thank you! Krista"
Krista, as you can see, there aren't a whole lot of lime green shoes out there - #'s 1-4 are the only cute, non-stripper-y ones we could find. Your other option is to buy dyeable shoes and have them custom tinted to the desired shade. Enjoy, and let us know how we did!
1. Qupid Mineral 01 Lime Green Patent Platform Pumps ($32)
2. Special Occasions Starbright Lime Green Satin Thong Sandals ($69)
3. Saugus Shoes Lime Green Metallic Wedge Thong Sandals ($55)
4. Gem Lime Green Metallic Sandals ($60)
5. Touch Ups Women's Taylor Dyeable Sandals ($41)
6. Touch Ups Women's Olivia Dyable Pumps ($36)
7. Touch Ups Women's Meghan Dyeable Sandals ($34)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!