Megs writes: "Love your site, I check it everyday! So, I am in L.O.V.E. with this coat, but check the price tag and...*gulp*
What would I spend on something similar? Maybe dos hundos? Thanks!"
Hey, Megs, that Burberry trench coat is to die for - but yeah, totally get the hesitation with the price. I mean, it's like to eat, or to look incredibly fashionable, right? But let's break down the pricing, shall we? First off, it's Burberry. Second, it's made of a blend of genuine leather and wool - ultra luxurious. And lastly, this coat's got details galore, from the double zipper to the asymmetrical pockets.
In my search for your more affordable option, I tried to find styles with a similar silhouette. I think you'll fall in L.O.V.E. with one of these coats just as hard as you did with the pricier version.
1. Miss Selfridge Petites Faux Leather Coat ($150)
2. Liz Textured Wool Mix Biker Coat ($120)
3. Jody Quilted PU Wool Mix Trench Coat ($110)
4. Double Breasted Black Leather Trench Coat ($180)
5. Victoria's Secret Belted Military Coat ($168)
6. Forever 21 Standout Faux Leather-Trimmed Coat ($60)
7. Kenneth Cole New York Black Wool Blended Belted Asymmetrical Zip Jacket ($139)
Jasmin here: I enjoy the simple things in life - sunny days, adorable kittens, and catching a great sale. Lucky for you, I have a keen eye for discounts and an even better sense of fashion, so combine the two and I'm your fairy-personal-shopper. Let's make your closet envy-worthy.