Sasha K. wrote, "Hi! I really appreciate your help on this one. My best friend is getting married in September and we are on the hunt for bridesmaid dresses. We are all size 2 to 6 and are willing to spend up to $400 for something really special. We are looking for a halter top dress with a low back that is lavender colored with some plum/deep purple colored accents. We have all vetoed strapless dresses, which has made it hard to find something. We would also prefer short to medium length over long. I know if there is anyone that can find this dress it is you! Thank you so much!"
Sasha, not all of the dresses here are shown in lavender, but they are all available in that color. As for the deep purple accents, we'd recommend just having a seamstress sew on a contrasting a ribbon belt or trim. Hope one of these ten dresses is just right....Let us know!
1. Bari Jay Bridsemaids Dress style 249 ($109, in 20+ colors)
2. Alfred Sung Bridesmaids Style D468 ($129, in 20+ colors)
3. Liz Fields Dress 362 ($138, in 20+ colors)
4. Dessy After Six Halter Bridesmaids Dress (Style 6537) ($136, in 20+ colors)
5. A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz Pleated One Shoulder Belted Dress ($192)
6. Halter-Top Sleeveless Tea-Length Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress ($79, in 15+ colors)
7. Dessy Collection by Dessy Group Circle Halter Bridesmaid Dresses (Style DES2750) ($210, in 20+ colors & trim colors)
8. J. Crew Silk Taffeta Gracie Dress ($150-250 on sale, in 12 colors)
9. David's Bridal Y Neck Charmeuse Dress with Bubble Hem (Style 84177) ($129, in 20 colors)
10. Not Shown: WToo Bridesmaid Dress (Style 974) ($119 on sale, in 17 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.