Aug 29, 2013 10:20 AM
Morgan writes: "I'm getting to the point in my career where the laptop-in-the-backpack strategy is totally embarrassing! I'm looking for a more mature, stylish leather satchel that says I'm confident and approachable. I was invited to speak at a conference in early October - would love to be sporting my new bag for that, instead of looking like an awkward teenager.Thanks! I would SO appreciate the help - I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find just the right thing."
Hi, Morgan, and thanks for your request. I feel your growing pains - kudos to you for taking a more professional approach to your carrying case! I tried to keep the options in line with your requests: brown, leather, a little extra room for books, and of course, stylish. I'm pretty impressed with some of these, and hopefully you are too. I may even end up snagging one for myself.
1. Mobile Edge ScanFast Women's Laptop Bag ($100 plus free shipping)
2. ALDO Parkers ($60)
3. Cabrelli Croco Rolling Laptop Bag ($145 sale, $150 regular)
4. Mobile Edge Eco-Friendly Casual Tote ($70)
5. Solo Vintage Laptop Carry All ($78 sale, $120 regular plus free shipping)
6. Solo Leather Laptop Portfolio ($120 sale, $150 regular plus free shipping)
7. Wilsons Organizer Leather Messenger Bag ($70 sale, $140 regular)
8. Latico Leather Backpack ($100)
Jasmin here: I enjoy the simple things in life - sunny days, adorable kittens, and catching a great sale. Lucky for you, I have a keen eye for discounts and an even better sense of fashion, so combine the two and I'm your fairy-personal-shopper. Let's make your closet envy-worthy.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.