Aug 1, 2012 11:40 AM
Kayla writes: "Hi there, I am IN LOVE with this whole outfit that I found on Pinterest. The problem: I have no idea where I can find any of the pieces. I was wondering if you guys could help me hunt down at least some of the items. Please help me & thank you!"
These may not be the exact pieces, but damn did I look hard for them. This took entirely too long to do, but that's mostly because I'm neurotic about these kinds of mystery personal shoppers. Hope you agree to these options!
1. Zoa Silk Striped Top ($119)
2. Banana Republic Sheer Stripe Blouse ($80)
3. Renee C. Black AND White Stripe Button Front Hi-Low Blouse ($58)
4. Free People Crochet Short ($50 on sale)
5. Alexis Crochet Drawstring Shorts ($176)
6. Patterson J Kincaid Crochet Ribbon Shorts ($74 on sale)
7. Enzo Angiolini Women's Persuit Sandals ($99)
8. ASOS Ferry Flat Sandals ($31)
9. Cole Haan Air Catalina Flat Sandals ($120 on sale)
10. Linea Pelle Sling Bag ($180)
11. Pieces Eda Leather Fringed Backpack ($50)
12. Linea Pelle Bo Mini Bucket ($268)
13. rag & bone Hopton Waist Belt in Natural ($175)
14. Dorothy Perkins Tan Cross Keeper Skinny Belt ($9)
15. Dorothy Perkins Tan Bow Keeper Jeans Belt ($9)
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!