Jaymie was pretty excited about royal visitors: "Princess Catherine and Prince William are officially on the continent. They've arrived in Canada. All I want to know is... where can I get that dress she stepped off the plane in????? Please help! Thank you!!"
Well Jaymie, Kate's original dress is by Erdem, a Canadian designer, but of course it's nowhere to be found. The great thing about the royal fashion plate is that lots of designers are making pieces based on her great style, so here are several similar options.
1. Maximum Woman Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress ($199)
2. ASOS Curve Katie Lace Dress ($78)
3. Tall Royal Blue Lace Dress ($80)
4. NUE by Shani Lace Desk-to-Dinner Dress ($380)
5. French Connection Vaity Lace Flared Dress ($188)
6. JS Collections Lace Sheath Dress ($198)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.