Franny writes: "Dear Outblush, I need a bikini and my boobs were small anyway and now they're saggy from being pregnant with and then nursing my two boys. I'm interested in a bikini with either fringe or a rufffle or something that will disguise the boob situation. The bottoms can be anything as long they aren't super duper tiny. I'll spend up to $150 if it's perfect, but cheaper is always better."
Oh, Franny. I am right there with you girl. I went from a 34DD to a 32B, maybe a 32C. What happened?!? Oh, that's right. We had babies. And then breastfed them. And then regained our bodies except in the boobular region. Small price to pay for two exquisite creatures. Hopefully these tops mask the lack of action up top. I myself went with an underwire option this year. Let me know how it goes for you.
1. ASOS Laser-cut Ruffle Bandeau Bikini Top ($11) with Toucan Print Hipster Bikini Bottoms ($6)
2. ASOS Mermaid Print Ruffle Bandeau Bikini Top ($14) with Mermaid Print Ruffle Bikini Pant ($14)
3. Hapari Retro Ruffle Bikini Top ($33) with O'Neill Tab Side Pant ($29)
4. FATAL Leopard Bikini Top ($36) with Leopard Bikini Bottoms ($26)
5. Arizona Fringe Halter Swim Top ($15) with Jessica Simpson Welcome to the Jungle Hipster Swim Bottoms ($46)
6. Tribal Fringe Bandeau Bikini Top ($54) with Volcom Simply Stone Cheeky Bikini Bottom ($30)
7. The Bikini Lab Fringed Bikini Top ($30) with Fringed Bikini Bottoms ($30)
8. Fringe Bandeau Bikini Swimsuit ($30 total)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.