May 5, 2011 9:15 AM
June P: writes: "Help! I'm going to a Southern wedding in two weeks that is "fancy but not formal" according to the bride. It is an evening, outdoor wedding. I really like this dress, but a) don't know if it's appropriate b) a bit spendy, I'd like to spend < $175. I'm open to suggestions though. Thanks! I hope you can help as am I at a loss. Might end up going in my birthday suit. my dress size is 10/12, but I have super wide shoulders, like ridiculous wide. and I have no discernible waist. 5' 9"."
1. The Original: Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Josephine' Dot Print Dress ($698)
2. Eight Sixty Polk-a-Dot Dress ($85)
3. Melonie Rosette Taffeta Halter Dress ($95)
4. Ravishing Rhododendron Pink Dress ($56)
5. Ripple of Excitement Dress ($135)
6. This Magic Moment Pink Dress ($83)
7. Dianthus Fields Dress ($90)
8. Forever Unique Frill One Shoulder Belted Dress ($125 on sale)
9. Rose Applique Dress ($188)
10. The Limited Garden Halter Dress ($98)
11. Rain in Spangles Dress ($75)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
P.S. Kohl's coupon for #3, as promised!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.