Kim writes: "Please help! I'm in a wedding in April, and we've been asked to wear dark gray shoes with our pinkish-purple dresses. Specific instructions state that the shoes can't be shiny or anything near silvery or metallic. Nothing too blingy. So let's see -- I'm 5'1" and have trouble in super high stilettos, but other than that I'm wide open to suggestion. Thanks so much for your expertise, boy do I need it!
Gray is a broad term so here's LOTS of gray. Dark gray, light gray, detailed gray, neutral gray. And, oh hey look, gray! Luckily there are some super cute gray options available so you'll look smashing no matter which shade you choose.
1. Melissa ZigZag Flats ($79)
2. Shellys Derwent Leather Flat Pumps ($68)
3. Steve Madden Pammy Wedges ($100)
4. Kelsi Dagger Tiffany Pumps ($90) Limited availability.
5. Tsubo Acrea Heels ($130)
6. Malone 100mm Grey Suede High Heel Pumps ($595)
7. Calvin Klein Kourtney Slingback Peep Toe Pumps ($89)
8. Vince Camuto 'Kira' Pump ($89)
9. Calvin Klein Collection Gracie Suede Pumps ($166)
10. CoupleOf Women's Lily Dance Ankle-Strap Pump Shoe ($170)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.