Jun 26, 2012 10:40 AM
Bianca writes, "Hello! I was just wondering if you know of a good all-round beauty balm product. Thanks!"
Beauty balms are multipurpose creams that can be used as moisturizers, primers, skin repair aids, sunscreens, acne treatments, and pretty much everything else you might want to put on your face in one fell swoop. Not every beauty balm does everything, but here are a few that cover the basics.
1. MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35 ($32)
2. Stila Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Beauty Balm ($39)
3. Estée Lauder Daywear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35 ($38)
4. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 ($32)
5. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 ($37)
Robin here:I have an obsession with all things glittery, sparkly and glam, even though I tend to spend most of my time in jeans or gym clothes. If I'm not shopping or working out, I'm planning a social gathering of some sort, ranging from a Big Lebowski Bash or a Stitch 'n' Bitch to an Evening of Cocktails and Crudités. Ask me about fitness, crafts, fashion, makeup, hostess gifts, good tunes or my ultimate shopping victory: size 12 rhinestone and spike studded pumps for Vegas.