May 2, 2011 12:17 PM
Luke writes, "The way you girls gab about stuff is pretty much the same way my wife talks about everything. Pop culture references, crazy hypothetical situations, and all her quick quips are too much for me to respond to sometimes. Honestly, I'm just as lost taking on Mother's Day gifts as I am dealing with her wordy whirlwinds. I gotta do more than give her her coffee fix. Please help!"
Oh, Luke. Don't worry. We know your girl goes from cute to crazy in ten seconds flat. Her special brand of picky must be borderline impossible to deal with, and coupled with her endless neurosis, we can see why you're lost. We're confident that we have her down pat though. Lorelai and Rory will love these picks. Just don't let nosy Star's Hollow peeps get in this gift basket.
1. Grace Plaid Woven Bowler Hat ($55)
2. La Regale Sequin Clutch ($32)
3. Stay Or Go Digital Thermal Coffeemaker ($70)
4. Zoe Karssen Rock n Roll Tank ($90)
5. Night At The Movies Gift Basket ($38)
6. Forever 21 Gift Card
7. Foot Petals Runaway Bride Set ($40)
8. Justin Bieber Back Stage Pass Game ($17)
9. Sticky Notes: Talking Bubbles ($.01)
10. The Good Stuff Cookbook: Burgers, fries, shakes, wedges, and more ($16)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.