Mar 15, 2012 11:50 AM
Amanda writes: "You ladies helped me once before, to find a winter coat after losing some weight, so I'm writing again to ask for your assistance. As a poor grad student, I don't have $150 to drop on a necklace, even one as fabulous as the coral Kate Spade Dotz Bib necklace. Can you help me find something more affordable (under or close to $50) that would still satisfy my love of coral? The event: SPRING! But otherwise, no rush :) Thanks!"
Why stop at necklaces? Embrace coral with every inch of your body. We're especially fond of the Haskell earrings (#7) and the Miso cuff (#5). Deck yourself out in one of this season's hottest colors. Ain't no shame!
1. Joan Rivers New Wave Beaded Bib 18" Necklace ($66)
2. Ramparts Bib Necklace ($68)
3. Elegant Early Plastic Coral Colored Bib Necklace ($69)
4. Tasha Bezel Set Stone Stretch Bracelet ($48)
5. Miso Graphic Open Cuff Bracelet ($13)
6. Forever21 Round Bead Bracelets ($3)
7. Haskell Fuchsia and Orange Disc Drop Earrings ($15)
8. Tarina Tarantino Iconic Lucite Skull Post Earrings ($28)
9. ASOS Neon Orange Rubber Watch ($36)
10. Essie True Love Nail Polish ($8)
11. Trish McEvoy Beauty Emergency Card For Lips Be Prepared Pink ($32)
12. Models Own Neon 5 Piece Brush Set ($18)
13. MIA ZIA Cosmetics Case ($29)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.