May 18, 2011 11:10 AM
Michelle S. wrote: "I saw your post today about the itty bitty committee bathing suit suggestions and read with envy. You know what they say, "the grass is always greener on the otherside". I live in the Virginia Beach area and often go to the beach on the weekends (assuming I have free time). However, I am plannng a wedding for October, which means I have to be very careful about tanlines in my wedding dress/ wedding pictures. I am a size 8/10 with DD boobs. I have founds some really cute bathing suits over the years - but am in desperate need for a strapless bathing suit that will hold up the twins - one or two piece would be great. Thanks so much for your help. Keep up the lovely work!"
(Editor's note: All suits pictured w/ straps have removeable straps)
1. Fantasie Corsica Underwired Bandeau Bikini Top ($66) and Gathered Fold Brief ($29 on sale)
2. Triumph 4 Your Curves Underwired Strapless Bikini Top ($37 on sale) and Adjustable Leg Short ($9 on sale)
3. Juicy Couture Bandeau Maillot Swimsuit ($164, in 3 colors)
4. Shoshanna Gingham Ruffle Bandeau Bikini Top & Bottom ($128 top, $82 bottom)
5. Miraclesuit 'Camila' One Piece ($146, in 2 colors)
6. Fantasie Athens Underwired Bandeau Bikini Top ($68) and Classic Bikini Brief ($40)
7. Sophina by Figleaves.com Kerala Underwired Bandeau ($36 on sale) and Fold Bikini Brief ($24 on sale)
8. Shoshanna Black Geometric Print Bandeau Tankini ($64 on sale) and Side Ring Bikini Bottom ($41 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.