Oct 26, 2011 9:25 AM
Yuli writes: I really love the Marc by Marc Jacobs Uma Sweater. I love its rusty warm color, the subtle pattern and the waist length.
It looks super cozy and stylish. Can you please help me find the similar sweaters under 75 dollars?
Hi Yuli! Here's a selection of sweaters for your fall wardrobe. Enjoy being warm and cozy in this seasonal color - I suggest sipping on a pumpkin latte once you're snuggled up in your new sweater!
1. Hive & Honey Weekend Escape Pullover ($59)
2. Forever21 Cable Knit Sweater ($18)
3. Victoria's Secret Curve-Loving V-Neck Sweater ($25 on sale)
4. ASOS Aran Cardigan ($63)
5. Banana Republic Shrunken cable Knit Sweater ($60)
6. Land's End Canvas Cable Knit Crewneck Sweater ($60) available in two rust shades
Robin here:I have an obsession with all things glittery, sparkly and glam, even though I spend most of my time in jeans or gym clothes. If I'm not shopping or working out, I'm planning a social gathering of some sort, ranging from a Big Lebowski Bash, Stitch 'n' Bitch, or an Evening of Cocktails and Crudité. Ask me about fitness, crafts, fashion, makeup, hostess gifts, good tunes or my ultimate shopping victory: size 12 rhinestone and spike studded pumps for Vegas.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.