Dec 14, 2010 8:38 AM
Lara L. wrote, "Hi Outblush! I need some ideas. My boyfriend is taking me to the New Years Eve wedding of a member of his family, and I will be meeting a lot of his extended family for the first time. It is an evening wedding, on New Years, in upstate New York, so I need a dress that is fairly conservative (for good first impressions on the family) - ideally knee length or close to it, but fun/trendy/festive, as it is New Years after all, and something that I will not freeze to death in! Everything I already own is too short/revealing etc, and everything I find that could work is either too matronly-looking or out of my price range (trying to keep it under $200, preferably $150). Do you have any thoughts?? Thanks!!"
1. Halsey Dress ($129)
2. Stop Staring Plum Perfection Dress ($170)
3. Calvin Klein Sleeveless Stretch Satin Dress ($134 on sale, 2 colors)
4. Spiegel Pearl-Trim Dress ($129)
5. Eva Franco Gala Life Dress ($245)
6. Julian Chang Halter Ruffle Dress ($143, 4 colors)
7. Heirloom Silver Dress ($148)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!