Dec 30, 2010 9:00 AM
Daniella wrote, "I beseech you, those that reign on high who look favorably upon us mere mortals of finding our own wares and suffering through holiday sales and internet promo codes... Okay, so see that GORGEOUS leather bag the Victoria's Secret model is holding? Yeah, been lusting after that for way too long (meaning past the 18 month mark) and I'd love to carry something like that on my trip to Italy next summer. My price range shouldn't go over $500 (it really shouldn't) but the closer I can get to something like that, the happier I'll be. Or if VS wants to just hand over that bag, I could handle that too. I love that the bag has a flat, roundish bottom and that the top is open; there are few details on the bag which make it really ideal for me such as a healthy shoulder strap and I can handle a similar size as well (something that will disguise my camera and hold my Murano glass baubles and a bottle of red to bring back to the room). Anything that the Outblush goddesses are willing to bestow upon me is greatly appreciated! Daniella (dreaming of warmer weather and red Italian poppies)"
1. The Original ($???)
2. Monserrat de Lucca Ben Benicio leather tote ($388, 4 colors)
3. M20 Handbags Carly Bucket Bag ($295, 6 colors)
4. Cynthia Vincent Berkeley Tote ($395, 2 colors)
5. Hype Anya Studded Bucket Hobo Bag ($206, 3 colors)
6. BCBG Max Azria Urban Rock Large Shopper ($225 on sale)
7. Botkier Gene Tote ($395, 2 colors)
8. See by Chloe Marti Zip Trim Bow Tote ($476)
9. Foley & Corinna Mid City Tote ($395)
10. TopShop Leather Chain Handle Shopper ($190)
11. Deena & Ozzy Leather Whipstitch Tote Bag ($158)
12. Gap Leather Tassel Tote ($80)
13. Sequoia Paris Leather Tote ($498)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!