Mar 19, 2014 11:10 AM
Carol writes: "Hi Outblush! Love you guys. You were able to help me with some Peter Pan collar shirts a while ago. Now I need your help again. My friend from college is having a baby boy and the nursery is Fox themed....I am having such a hard time finding fox stuff: blankets, onesies, pacifier, etc. Looking to spend around $30.00 but would spend up to $50.00 if it was the MOST adorable thing in the world. I'd like to get them to her by her due date of mid April. Thanks so much! Carol"
Carol! Worry not. There are plenty of adorable fox items out there, just swishing their bushy tails around the interwebs, waiting for you to gaze upon them.
1. Jumping Beans Fox Fleece Hat & Mittens Set ($6, on sale)
2. Fox Animal Knit Rattle ($13)
3. sass&peril Red Fox Onesie ($26)
4. Fox Pillow Woodland Mom Baby Fox Cushion ($29)
5. Carter's Receiving Blankets 4-Pack - Fox ($13, on sale)
6. KismetLove Collection Fox Breastfeeding Scarf ($20, works as a scarf and a nursing cover!)
7. Sleepy Fox Pacifier ($9, on sale)
8. Fox in Socks ($5)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Found of You here: Rather than find you the perfect LBD, look to me for the perfect accessories! As an accessorizing whiz, I can style your "What do I wear with it?!" clothing, dig up awesome maternity and nursing clothes (I'm a Mommy!), and make your tootsies look perfect in fabulous flats (or pumps, or sandals). Oh, and if you need to give someone (ME!!) a gift, I say buy 'em food and books, and I'd love to help you find just the right stuff.