Mar 1, 2011 8:39 AM
Lauren G. wrote, "1. What size (shoe or dress) are you? I am currently a 12-14, but I am trying to lose weight so something that comes in sizes between 8 - 12 would be wonderful. (: 2. What is your maximum budget? $150 3. If this is for a wedding or event (i.e. a party, a birthday), when IS the event? Spring formal at my university. 4. If this is for a gift for a person, please tell us two things they like, and conversely, two things they DON'T like. Not applicable. 5. What are you looking for? Give us specifics!!! The theme for the event is classic hollywood. I would love something in a deep red, classic red, ivory, champagne. I have fair skin tone, so I am also open to other colors that would look good with my skin tone. 6. Please tell us if there's something you really don't like. There's not much that I don't like. Dresses are my absolute favorite. However, because it is old hollywood, I would like some below the knee. (: Thank you so much Outblush!"
1. Queen of Heartz Burgundy Satin Chiffon 40's Wiggle Lola Dress ($120)
2. Sean Collection Flutter Sleeve Mesh Gown ($130 on sale)
3. Black & Green Taffeta Fan Mermaid Prom Dress ($148)
4. JS Boutique Draped Jersey Gown ($138)
5. Lauren Ralph Lauren Alana Dupioni Strapless Dress ($50 on sale)
6. Red Satin Rose One Shoulder Long Prom Dress ($118)
7. Aidan Mattox One Shoulder Silk Charmeuse Gown ($140 on sale)
8. Burgundy Pleated Halter Empire Waist Prom Gown ($110)
9. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Pleated Jersey Dress ($148)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.