Jun 2, 2011 11:46 AM
Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
White dresses are beautiful, but distinctly lacking in color. Show some personality and spice up your gown with something bright and bold. We still maintain that just because you're going to make your Maid of Honor hold your purse for most of the day, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be fabulous! Enjoy these colorful clutches. (If you're looking for something more traditional, you can find those picks here.)
1. Gustto Adeline ($39 on sale)
2. Big Buddha Patch ($36)
3. Jessica McClintock Sequins and Satin ($31)
4. Rebecca Minkoff Fling ($350)
5. Betsey Johnson Evening Charm Clubbin Around ($88)
6. Dooney & Burke Large Slim Wristlet ($78)
7. Vera Bradley Got It Handled ($47 on sale)
8. Badgley Mischka Kelly Sequin Flap ($275)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.