May 12, 2011 11:55 AM
Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in our new feature, Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
Flowers at weddings are a given, but why stop at a bouquet? Feminine and flirty floral embellishments in your ensemble will give you some extra oomph. Whether you tend more towards woodland nymph or sophisticated socialite, you can work in some pieces inspired by Mother Nature for a nice touch.
1. Dolce Vita Felice Sandal ($140)
2. B.P. Platinum Medina Sandal ($70)
3. Lauren Jones Blossom Pump ($100)
4. Alexis Bittar Flora Primrose Cuff ($395)
5. Nadri Cutout Floral Hinged Bangle ($158)
6. Tasha Perfect Veil Headband ($58)
7. J. Crew Jeweled Flower Sash ($45)
8. Cara Accessories A Flower to Remember Hair Clip ($38)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.