Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in our new feature, Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
Maybe you splurged on Louboutins for your wedding, or maybe you're strutting down the aisle in a $25 pair you snagged on super sale. Either way, after a day of posing for photos, socializing during cocktail hour and having a first dance, your feet might need a break. Before you dance your bustled booty off, consider slipping into a pair of comfy flats so you don't spend your honeymoon nursing blisters.
1. Yosi Samra Ballet Flat ($55 - $59) Available in, no joke, over 40 colors
2. Steve Madden I-Dreemy ($100)
3. Nine West Rosabella ($79) also in Black and Red
4. Born 'Lovely' Flat ($85)
5. Report 'Lilburn' Studded Flat ($60) also in pink, black and grey
6. Steve Madden Kinnetic ($59)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.