Oct 7, 2011 11:50 AM
Kim wrote: "My sister in law just informed me yesterday that I am to be the godmother to her son and that the baptism is Nov 13th. Yes this qualifies as a rush request. Because this is a Greek Orthodox baptism, there are certain rules and traditions....among them being that I am responsible for the baptism outfit. I would like to find a somewhat stylish outfit that fits the late autumn time of year and that doesn't look like a miniature white tuxedo, which is hard, because he is 18 months old and 30lbs. Please help!"
Hi Kim! Congrats on being given such an incredible honor. I can see why you had a hard time finding things. Hopefully these five choices will set you on the right track for finding the perfect outfit for your nephew! Of course, you'll want to check with your church before ordering to see if there are any other restrictions on material, style or color.
1. Little Darlings Rupert Double-Breasted Ivory Silk Romper and Hat - $145
2. Ciccino 4-Piece Merino Wool Knitted Waistcoat Outfit - $170
3. Boys' Knit Overall Christening Outfit - $107
4. Sarah Louis Ivory Silk Romper, Jacket & Hat - $173
5. Jonathan 3-Piece Set - $89
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.