Jun 27, 2011 12:14 PM
It's almost summertime! That means sunshine, fruity drinks, exposed feet, getting into various bodies of water, camping, BBQing, vacationing, and sweating. Oh yeah... and wearing a bathing suit. Some of us don't really look forward to shopping for a suit, because we all have at least one body part we don't completely love. Well, we're here to help you beat the bathing suit beast, so Suit Up! Today's theme: Black & ruffly - and no, we're not talking lingerie.
Couldn't help but notice the hottest suits have a flirty ruffle details. It's easy for small busted gals to rock ruffles, since it lends some volume. But don't be scared, voluptuous ladies, ruffles can flatter any body type, if played right. Almost everyone can flaunt feminine frills in one of these basic black options.
1. Spanx Sheer Elegance Sheer One Shoulder Swimsuit ($178)
2. Juicy Couture Lacy Layers One Piece Swim Dress ($173)
3. WHBM Ruffled V-Neck One-Piece ($Inquire, now sold out; similar: Trimshaper Purple Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit ($53))
4. H&M Bikini Top ($5)
5. Luli Fama Cosita Buena Triangle Top ($73)
6. Red Carter Ruffle Bikini ($95 for set; top ($49), bottoms here ($46))
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.