Oct 7, 2011 12:14 PM
Oh, What's What, What's What... We laughed ourselves silly at your What's What... On Bras video, but then we realized what the problem was: Clearly, the bra you were attempting to don was the wrong cup size and band size, hence your difficulty getting it to fasten. Plus, that bra? Saggy, white wire-free cotton with unmolded cups? Oh, honey, no. You need something with more support, and a little more....pizazz.
Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we can't think of a better time to promote properly fitted brassieres, breast health, and the confidence booster of knowing you've got one hawt bra on under your clothes. Most department stores offer great bra fitting services, and we've had great luck with the independent lingerie chain store, Intimacy. Wearing the correct size over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder not only makes your clothes fit better, but it's also beneficial for your neck, shoulders, and back. And, PS, breast self-exams FTW.
We've also put together a list of a few of our staff favorite great-fitting, inexpensive bras for you to try out, What's What... And we'd LOVE to see a video of you trying 'em on! Readers - got any suggestions for the guy?
1. Chantelle Icone T-Shirt bra ($44 on sale)
2. Myla Hortensia Lace-trimmed Mesh Balcony Bra ($47 on sale)
3. Wacoal French Garden Seamless Underwire Contour Bra ($62)
4. Freya 'Deco AA4234' Plunge Underwire Bra ($60)
5. Victoria's Secret Heartbreaker! Push-up Plunge Bra ($40)
6. TopShop Lace Overlay Balcony Bra ($36)