Jul 6, 2012 9:55 AM
Long finger rings are still hitting the catwalks with a fierceness. But we most certainly cannot afford the likes of this Loree Rodkin 18-Karat Rhodium White Gold Diamond Ring ($9,600) and, honestly, who can? The girl who spent enough money on her wedding to pull Greece out of financial despair wears a seventy-five dollar version. So we give you equally stylish options that won't cause your wallet to file for divorce.
1. Long Ornate Design Sterling Silver Ring ($34)
2. Gem Avenue Filigree Floral Band ($22)
3. Joanna Laura Constantine Micro Pave Long Finger Ring ($112)
4. Sterling Silver Large Wide Floral Marcasite Ring ($50)
5. Long Knuckle Stretch Ring ($19)
6. Beyond Rings "Enchanted" Silver with Pave Crystals Long Finger Ring ($60)
And, as always, if you've got something you love that's out of your reach, email us and we'll find you some more budget-friendly lookalikes for a future Aspire/Acquire feature!