Apr 17, 2012 10:22 AM
Prom. That four-letter word that sends teen girls into swoons of ecstasy and prompts a round of terrifying, but crucial, questions: Who am I going to go with - date or group date or group of friends? How much can I spend without having my parents go into cardiac arrest? And the most important question...What do I WEAR?
We Outblush editors have been there, done that, and have the cringe-inducing posed photographs to prove it. Over the next few days, we'll be bringing you a selection of prom dresses, shoes, and accessories that'll make you the belle of the ball without depleting your college savings fund.Our goal is to help you look current and fabulous and avoid the eternal nightmare of '80s puffed sleevery.
Today's target? Short prom dresses, all under $149.
1. Hailey Logan Dress, Strapless Pleated Beaded Ruffled ($149)
2. Lipsy Loves Pixie Lott Embellished Bandeau Prom Dress ($54 on sale)
3. dELiA*s Allover Sequin Bow Tie Dress ($70)
4. ABS Allen Schwartz Lace Bodice Bustier Dress ($97 on sale)
5. JS Boutique Embellished One Shoulder Chiffon Dress ($138, in 3 colors)
6. Ruche Poppy Dress ($109)
7. In Your Own Bright Dress ($70)
8. JS Boutique Dress, Sleeveless Beaded Metallic Halter ($67 on sale)
9. Hailey Logan Embellished Halter Dress ($108 on sale)
10. Lipsy VIP Embellished Babydoll Skater Dress ($105 on sale, in 2 colors)
11. Windsor Betsy-Blush Prom Dresses ($100)
12. ASOS Strapless Dress with Ruched Front ($116, in 2 colors)
13. Windsor Taylor-Red Prom Dresses ($100)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.