You love outlet malls for great deals on designer clothes, bags, and home decor, right? Well, how'd you like to get outlet-esque savings on high end makeup, skin care, fragrance, hair care, and more? That's the idea behind one of our fave websites, BeautyTicket.com! They offer products from premium brands like Tarte, Caudalie, and Fusion Beauty at up to 80% off MSRP. Just like with outlet malls, selections change regularly, so you'll want to check back often.
To help you ring in 2011 with style, they're offering an extra 50% off sitewide with coupon code NEWYEAR50 through January 1st, 2011. We scoped out the current offerings, and here are some of the items going into our shopping carts:
1. Balmshell Lip Gloss ($10, MSRP $22)
2. Yves Saint Laurent Pop Blush Stick ($15, MSRP $42)
3. gloMinerals Fan Brush ($7, MSRP $16)
4. Joico re:nu Softness & Manageability Shampoo ($12, MSRP $30)
5. Caudalie Teint Divin Self Tanner for Face ($20, MSRP $38)
6. Vincent Longo Sex Lux Pax Eyeshadow Trio in "Venus Envy" ($13, MSRP $30)
P.S. Be sure to check us out on the BeautyTicket.com Beauty Blogger Panel!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.