Nov 19, 2013 11:00 AM
Do you hear that? We don't mean to sound like fidgety little kids, but that's the sound of us snoring because we're so bored with Personal Shoppers lately - and we get the feeling that you probably are too. But making them more interesting isn't a one person job - we need our lovely and clever readers to challenge us!
So what do we want from you? We want to get more Personal Shopper requests for your unusual or almost-impossible shopping tasks. Here are some that piqued our interest:
We're gonna be blunt - we're tired of looking for wedding shoes. We're tired of fall boots. Next time you ask us for wedding shoes, we're going to suggest you kill two birds with one stone and get some fall boots to go with your wedding dress.
If you submit a request, we still need the following from you:
1. What size (shoe or dress) are you?
2. What is your maximum budget?
3. If this is for a wedding or event (i.e. a party, a birthday), when IS the event?
4. If this is for a gift for a person, please tell us two things they like, and conversely, two things they DON'T like.
5. What are you looking for? Give us specifics!!!
6. Please tell us if there's something you really don't like.
As well as the understanding that there may be a 3-4 week turnaround before your Personal Shopper is published if it is chosen. We will make every effort to help you out with last-minute requests, but please do try to give us as much advance notice as possible.