Melissa W. wrote, "My wedding is coming up in August and I will have 4 bridesmaids that I would like to put in a range of yellow bridesmaids dresses. The key is I want them to be sundresses in pretty yellow patterns and coordinating (not be matchy-matchy). I'm not even into the whole different-styles, same-colors since I see so much of that now that J.Crew has taken over weddings. I'm not even picky about the length being the same as I really just want my girls to be comfortable and feel pretty. 1. Sizes range from about a 4 to a 10. They're all 4 pretty proportionately built (two being a bit on the short side). 2. Budget is less than $250 each. 3. As mentioned, for a wedding. August 6, 2011. 4/5. Not a gift... I'm thinking one in solids, one in stripes, one in another pattern, one in floral... can have other colors besides yellow but just prefer that they're predominantly in the yellow range. The other color is gray and a few small touches of emerald green. As a reference... here's ONE that I like... THANK YOU!!!!! Melissa Wehrman"
Melissa, what a cute idea! At this point in the year, there aren't a whole lotta sundresses in stock yet, but we've rounded up a total of 15 lemony-perfect frocks for you to start your search with. Let us know how we did, and congrats on your upcoming wedding!
1. Delia's Kellie Eyelet Dress ($45)
2. Daffodil Pathway Dress ($80)
3.TBA Organza Ballerina Print Dress ($269)
4. BCBG Max Azria Shutter Pleated Halter Dress ($114 on sale)
5. ASOS Simple Chiffon Midi Sundress ($54)
6. Campaigne 'Dash' Scoopneck Dress ($96 on sale)
7. Dry Land Yellow One Shoulder Dress ($55)
8. Rolando Santana 'Alicia' Silk Ruffle Neck Dress ($121 on sale)
9. Waves of Fortune Dress ($75)
10. LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Chiffon Dress ($42 on sale)
11. LA Made Betsy Sundress ($22 on clearance)
12. BCBG Max Azria Bamboo Woven Asymmetric Tiered Strapless Dress ($161 on sale)
13. What's Up Buttercup Yellow Dress ($47)
14. Generra Yellow Silk Watercolor Print Maxi Dress ($150 on sale)
15. (Not shown) Betty Jackson Two Silk Dress ($225)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!