West Coast Betty writes: "Hi there, I was hoping to get some feedback from you gals. I have a summer party I'm hosting and I am always super stressed to have everything run smooth and organized and looking wonderful - except I forget about ME! I have done this party for almost 8 years in a row and this year I swore to myself that I wanted to make sure I showered, did my hair and dressed in something FABULOUS! I absolutely need some help/tips/advice regarding what I should wear. It's a pool party but I'm not in the pool (unless I get thrown in ;o) ever - so I was thinking maybe a tribal long cover up would be great but don't want to spend more than $100 on one, also a tunic would be cool/sexy in this very hot weather. What do you ladies suggest?
West Coast Betty ;o)"
So, um, where is our invite? No invite, no Personal Shopper. I kid; this was a fun one. I hope you enjoy taking some time for yourself and looking good poolside!
1. Charlotte Russe Aztec-Band Straw Fedora ($13)
2. Mountain Hardwear Women's Raffia Crusher Hat ($40)
3. Adjustable Captain Hat-White Flagship ($26)
4. ASOS Black Straw Bowler Hat ($15 on sale)
5. A/Wear Mela Tribal Sun Dress ($33)
6. Coconuts Aztec Sandals ($40) Limited availability.
7. Xhilaration Shape Print Assymetrical Cover Up Dress ($20)
8. Armani Exchange Two Tone Braided Sandal ($49)
9. ONeill Wild Tribal Dress ($44)
10. Bamboo Maniac-53 Gladiator Flat Sandal ($24)
11. REVERSE Tribal Playsuit ($46)
12. Glamorous Aztec Vest Dress ($46)
13. Bamboo Morris 25 Black Studded and Spiked Thong Sandals ($36)
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.