Apr 25, 2011 8:49 AM
Jessie wrote: "Have you seen any flats or wedges? I'm getting married in a garden and I can't wear heels. My shoe size is 5 1/2 and I really don't want to spend more than $150. My wedding is is sept of this year. Also, my dress is a retro style/Audrey Hepburn cut, tea length dress, not sure if that makes any difference."
1. Coloriffics Women's Victoria Wedge Sandal ($82, in 2 colors)
2. Ros Hommerson Women's Dapper Slingback Sandal ($106, in 4 colors)
3. Blue Tux Wedge Satin Sandal ($40)
4. Etienne Aigner Women's Tender Wedge Pump ($69, in 2 colors)
5. Colorful Creations Women's Heaven Wedge Sandal ($72)
6. Dyeables Women's Suzette T-Strap Wedge Sandal ($67)
7. Dyeables Women's Coleen Sandal ($81)
8. Coloriffics Women's Jubilee T-Strap Sandal ($78)
9. Touch Ups Women's Shakira Dyeable Wedge Sandal ($68)
10. (Not Shown) AK Anne Klein Women's Zeta Low Sandal ($69)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.