Aug 1, 2011 9:47 AM
Kirstie writes: My boyfriend has 4 wedding gifts that are past due and 4 upcoming ones. 2 of the past due gifts are from over a year ago. The registries are pretty picked through or ridiculously pricey (China). This would have been perfect with a bottle of wine but it's sold out. I'm looking for an alternative that's cool, but inexpensive. Thank you!!
Hey Kirstie, Robin here. You're such a good girlfriend to help your man with his social obligations. Here are a handful of decanter or barware sets that will be well-received, especially when sent with booze!
1. Wine Enthusiast 5 Piece Set ($29)
2. The Cellar 7 Piece Martini Set ($25)
3. CB2 Cheers Wine Glasses ($20)
4. CB2 5 Piece Walker Gift Set ($25)
5. Pier 1 Chalk Note Glassware ($3 - $10 per piece)
6. Riedel "O" Cabernet Wine Tumblers & Decanter Set ($50)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!