Feb 11, 2011 8:10 AM
Anjelica R. wrote, "I love reading Outblush and getting some great ideas. I work in retail, so I'm on my feet most of the days. I really love vintage-y looking shoes. I'm looking for shoes similar to these from Modcloth in a size 8 for preferably under $100, but I'm willing to spend up to $150. I think shoes like these might be more comfortable and definitely more stylish than the ones I usually wear. I mostly wear black shoes at work, so black or another neutral color would be great. I hope you guys can work your fashion magic and help me out. Thanks so much"
1. The Original: Bow'n Places Heels ($130)
2. Naturalizer Becca Mary Jane Pumps ($69, in 3 colors)
3. Naya Briar Mary Janes ($144)
4. Franco Sarto 'Expo' Mary Jane Pumps ($60 on sale, in 2 colors)
5. Naya 'Jupiter' Mary Janes ($72 on sale, in 2 colors)
6. Naya 'Chalice' Mary Jane Pumps ($145, in 3 colors)
7. BC Footwear Women's Any Minute Mary Janes ($60, in 3 colors)
8. Softspots 'Studio' Pumps ($80, in 4 colors)
9. Naturalizer Annabelle Mary Janes ($79, in 3 colors)
10. ALL BLACK Women's Jazz Kitten Mary Jane Pumps ($97-113 on sale, in 4 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!