Feb 11, 2013 10:20 AM
Bree writes: I'm a big fan of your site and would love your suggestions for fun lingerie I could wear to surprise my boyfriend on Valentine's Day. I am typically more of a boxer shorts & tank-to bed kind of girl, but I'm hoping to rev things up this year. If you could keep the price point under $100, that would be great! (So maybe I can pick up more than one option??)
Thanks for your help! And Happy Valentine's Day!
Hey Bree! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! We hope your man appreciates the effort
we you went through for him. Here are eight smokin' hot options. The first two are sexy versions of your normal wear - silky tank and short sets - and the others take it a few steps further if you want to really rev it up! Have fun! - Robin
1. Enchanting Silk Cami/Tap Set ($84)
2.Satin & Lace Cami and Tap Short Set ($48)
3. Girls' Night Glamorous Corset ($74) Pair this with simple black panties if you don't want to spring for the matching undies ($28)
4. Jessica Lace Boy Short ($9) and Hollywood Flirt Push-Up Bra ($37)
5. Eberjey Theodora Chemise ($74)
6. Audrey Mesh & Lace Chemise ($38)
7. Charlotte Russe Button-Front Lace Bra & Thong Set ($13)
8. Victoria's Secret Satin & Lace Slip ($45)
Robin here:I have an obsession with all things glittery, sparkly and glam, even though I tend to spend most of my time in jeans or gym clothes. If I'm not shopping or working out, I'm planning a social gathering of some sort, ranging from a Big Lebowski Bash, Stitch 'n' Bitch, or an Evening of Cocktails and Crudité. Ask me about fitness, crafts, fashion, makeup, hostess gifts, good tunes or my ultimate shopping victory: size 12 rhinestone and spike studded pumps for Vegas.