Jun 14, 2011 2:35 PM
Since we got some seriously vociferous responses to our recent Personal Shopper: Bedding for Kicking the Girly Stuff Out to Keep Her Cowboy Warm Under this Winter post, we're posting some updated options for K.T.G.S.O. and her cowboy manly man.
Below, you'll find six quilts in various brown and/or green iterations that we personally consider fairly gender-neutral and not hideous. In fact, we daresay they'd fit in anywhere from The Pioneer Woman's house to a 4 star hotel.
1. The Company Store Reversible Circle Stitch Quilt ($179 for full/queen quilt, in blue/brown reversible or green/tan reversible)
2. The Company Store Crosby Quilt ($169 for queen quilt)
3. Bryan Keith Bedding Gramercy 9 Piece Reversible Comforter Set ($150 on sale for queen set)
4. Inhabit Spa in Natural Quilted Coverlet ($280 for full/queen coverlet)
5. The Company Store Wellfleet Quilt ($169 for full/queen quilt)
6. Green Chevron King Quilt ($170 on sale)