Gwyn writes: "I have my wedding fitting in a short 6 weeks and despite months of searching can't find the right pair of shoes which of course I need to determine the dress length based on the heel height. I am getting married outside on the grass and am looking for a white shoe with preferably a thick heel or wedge under 4". I love the BHLDN style, but all their shoes are either a color or a pump :( I know so many brides getting married outdoors so you would think this would be an easier task. If you could help me out, I'd be indebted. My budget is $1,000. Thank you!"
Congrats on your upcoming wedding, Gwyn!! And, girl, $1,000.00 for shoes? Oooh, I'm jealous! White, bridal-appropriate wedges can be hard to find, it's true, but I've rounded up twelve pairs that might work for you. Hope one of these shoes is just as perfect for you as your fiance!
1. Lulu Townsend Valencia Wedge Sandal ($50)
2. Butter Women's Ciara Wedge Pump ($172 on sale)
3. Butter Women's Calmer-B Wedge Pump ($201 on sale)
4. Butter Women's Calmed-B Wedge Pump ($154 on sale)
5. Badgley Mischka Women's Deidra Wedge Sandal ($214 on sale)
6. Badgley Mischka Women's Indi Rosette Wedge Sandal ($200)
7. Badgley Mischka Women's Gisele Wedge Sandal ($225)
8. Butter Women's Stunner Open-Toe Wedge ($149 on sale in white, $268 in ivory)
9. Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Sparkle Dove Wedge Pump ($89)
10. Jimmy Choo Bello Glittered Wedge Pump ($595)
11. Nina Ericka Wedges ($60 on sale)
12. Lulu Townsend Chic Wedge Pump ($50)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Janetor here: I'm an expert in helping out fellow plus-sized curvy chicas, and also adore requests for formal wear and weddings (I scored my own wedding dress on clearance for $99), special events, beauty product quandaries, and what-can-I-wear-with-this-[fill in the blank]-I-just-bought requests! I also may or may not be a crazy cat lady and/or always reading at least three books at any given time.