Kaitlyn writes: "Hi! I have a black tie wedding to attend this New Year's Eve. Any good dress suggestions that would be formal but still fun and sparkly to celebrate the holiday?"
Such a broad topic with so many amazing options. Since it is black tie, I kept the palette fairly tame. But the cuts and the details are what make these dresses fun!
1. bebe Feather Trim V-Neck Sequin Dress ($189)
2. Milly RUNWAY Aviana Beaded Dress ($387)
3. Rebecca Taylor Abstract Sequin Dress ($650)
4. Alberto Makali V-Neck Sequin Minidress ($218)
5. Theia Beaded-Fringe Dress ($895)
6. Theia Sequin Gown ($971 on sale)
7. BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Gown ($628)
8. Tadashi Shoji Ruched Lace-Top Gown ($410)
9. Adrianna Papell Strapless Sequin Godet Gown ($278)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard-core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.