Hello Outblush. I have just recently discovered your website and I am in love. I have been religiously been checking your page everyday. I am loving your suggestions and it has been putting a dent in my wallet.
Hopefully you can help me by providing some suggestions. I will be attending a Sweet 16 party in September and I need something to wear. I am 5'3" and consider myself a plus-size girl(Size 14) and am looking to wear a colorful long summer dress that would look nice with a solid color blazer. I would like to spend less than $150 on the dress and blazer. Any you help you can give is much appreciated. Thank you so much!
Hey Cristina. Check out these options and see what works for you. You should be able to mix and match the blazers and dresses to get an outfit that suits your needs and fits your budget. Enjoy the Sweet 16 party! - Robin
1. INC Sleeveless Print Criss-cross Empire Waist Maxi ($70 on sale)
2. Tiana B. Strapless Belted Maxi ($89)
3. Gap Striped Jersey Maxi Dress ($50)
4. Calvin Klein Braided Back Maxi ($93)
5. Lane Bryant Paisley Smocked Maxi Dress ($80)
6. Avenue Paisley Smocked Maxi Dress ($50)
7. Gap White Blazer ($35 on sale)
8. Old Navy Cropped Double Breasted Blazer ($30)
9. Summer Boyfriend Blazer ($32)
10. Avenue Single Button Linen Blazer ($27)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!