May 20, 2011 11:40 AM
Sarah B. wrote: "Hi Outblush ladies! I am looking for shirts that I can wear to work without a cardigan in the heat of summer! My workplace is on the more casual side of business casual, but I definitely want to look like like I belong in a workplace and know what is appropriate. I am looking for shirts that have some structure, nothing too clingy like jersey or silk. I like shirts with colorful patterns, especially small geometric or floral prints. I am a size 6 or medium and my budget is around $40 (because I am going to have to buy more than one shirt). Thanks so much! Sarah"
1. A|Wear Lace Ruffle Shell Top ($45)
2. Tulle Clothing Floral Flirtation Top ($43)
3. Gap Printed Tie-back Top ($25 on sale)
4. Kenneth Cole New York Wrap-Look Blouse ($47 on sale)
5. ELLE Floral Blouse & Camisole Set ($30 on sale)
6. Fog and Flowers Top ($40)
7. Express Essential Stretch Ruffled Bib Shirt ($39, in 8 colors)
8. Mauve It Or Lose It Top ($33)
9. Girls from Savoy Imagining Butterflies Top ($30 on sale)
10. MaxStudio Embroidered Applique Top ($38 on sale)
11. ASOS Layered Sleeve Blouse ($20, in 3 colors)
12. Black Hearts Brigade Cotton-Modal Destroyed Dolman Top ($47, not work-appropriate but we just loved it!)
13. Collective Concepts Candy Buttons Print Top ($55)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.